; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: Another Vancouver Timelapse

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Another Vancouver Timelapse

I know I'm a week behind with this, as this video went viral already but for the few that may not have seen it (it could've only gone viral in the city that it's about, who knows), here's a lovely time-lapse video of Vancouver. It's done well, though I wish it had captured some moments of rain, since rain is definitely a defining factor of this place.

Having grown up here, I've both loved and hated it. At times I wanted to get out, and other times I just can't bring myself to leave - but that could be due to other issues and not my draw to the city itself. But with its relatively mild weather, clean air, and familliar surroundings, I am happy to be calling Vancouver my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment