; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: i-Exit Escape Room Games

Thursday 1 September 2016

i-Exit Escape Room Games

Last night I went to my third Escape Room game! I've done two previously, both at Exit Canada. For this round, I decided to check out something new, so a few friends and I headed downtown. Did you know there was an Escape Room game right on Granville and Davie?



i-Exit is located there, and they have theme rooms that include The Matrix, Vegas, Party at the Studio, and the one that we ventured into: PIRATES ON THE ROCKS!

Comparing it to No Exit, I found this one to be a lot less stressful to do - mainly because we were given ample time (65 minutes) and a guarantee that we can retry with no additional cost. The game itself was very fun, where things weren't always as it seemed. I don't want to give anything away so won't go into the details. There were only 3 of us and we managed to successfully escape, with about 6 minutes left on the clock! Not bad!

Bonus: We used a Groupon to go to it, so that was a sweet deal!

I'd definitely go back to i-Exit again, but am also keen to check out some other Escape Room games around town. Any suggestions out there on which ones are good?

No comments:

Post a Comment