; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: Jay Brannan - New Album and Coming To Vancouver!

Friday 23 October 2009

Jay Brannan - New Album and Coming To Vancouver!



I'm so mad I won't be able to go see Jay Brannan when he arrives in town next Thursday at the Biltmore Cabaret. Tickets are only $17, so it's a total deal to go check him out! He's awesome live and will probably be doing songs from his latest release, In Living Cover.



The last time I went, he did Jann Arden's Good Mother and it was soooooo heartbreaking, I fell in love with it. I'm so glad he included this song on the new album. In addition, he's done this brilliant cover of The Cranberries' Zombie:

Jay Brannan - Zombie.mp3

Buy his CD here or download through iTunes. And tickets for next week's show are still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment