; Fun! Fun! Vancouver!: Spring 2022 : Collected Works at Rennie

Sunday 27 March 2022

Spring 2022 : Collected Works at Rennie

I was sad to hear that the Rennie Museum would be giving up its location in Chinatown soon, but happy to hear that they are giving the space over to the Chinese Canadian Museum. I recently went to visit, fearing it would be their last exhibit there (luckily there is at least one more to look forward to!) and I spoke with one of the employees, who told me that the gallery would be relocating, so there is still going to be a space in Vancouver to see Rennie's art collection! 

Right now though, there are a number of different artists being displayed at the Rennie that are worth your time :  Larry Clark, Katy Grannan, and Andres Serrano. Here's a sampling of some of their pieces, but I highly recommend you book your free visit now and look at the exhibition as a whole. 







Book your visit at the Rennie Gallery here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment